Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cape Cod Summer Vacation!

We had so much fun on vacation! I rolled over, tried cereal, and went in the ocean all for the first time! It was so much fun spending time swimming, walking, and sleeping with Gramma, relaxing and watching TV with Pas, cuddling and playing with Uncle Nick, playing in the sand and resting with Mom and Dad, and rolling around and giggling with Uncle Michael and Aunt Ashley. I was entertaining to all as I put on a show with my new talent of rolling over!


Every day we enjoyed this big blue sky!


Happy birthday Aunt Ashley!


This afternoon I was a beach bum.


Don't I look like Daddy?


This is the visitor center where we saw the Province Lands of the National Seashore.


Everybody was getting nipped at their ankles except me!


I took my first bites of rice cereal!


Mom thinks I am Simba!


This chair is just right for me and Uncle Nick.


Gramma is cozy.


Blue eyes.


Aunt Ashley, how do you get your hair to look so pretty early in the morning?
Mine is just crazy!!




Quack! Quack! Quack!



Martha's Vineyard


My first ferry ride out to "The Vineyard" as our tour guide called it.


Martha's Vineyard: there are some whales out there...they were hiding from us!


Deep in thought


When do I get to eat Mom?


The Dunes


Mickey making another appearance; this time Mom and I were on the floor!
That's the fastest I've ever seen Mom and everybody move!


pretty girls in front of a pretty sunset


We were off to check out the colorful streets of Provincetown.


The beautiful Herring Cove Beach











Uncle Michael makes funny sounds.


This spot was just perfect for Pas to have a little rest.


Snuggling with Uncle Nick...


Pilgrim Monument


Climbing to the top...


The lovely view!




Dinner at Martha's Vineyard




The Provencetown Museum:
Daddy may I have a doll house for Christmas,
just like this one?


Pas, how is the market looking today?




Isn't this is a cool picture of Uncle Michael at the beach?



There is no place like home. And we get Gramma, Pas, and Uncle Nick for one more night!





No comments: