Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

Fun with my Grandmas!

I am an old pro now at flying!...well it is my second trip.


I would really like to get my hands on that red book!


Thanks Gramma, drinking from a cup is fun and that ice cold water is refreshing :)



Great Aunt Maribeth, it's great to see you,
but you really shouldn't be here...
we have lots to do...something about a party?!



Daddy I am SO happy to see you!
I'm sure you aced your big test! Welcome to Gramma's!



Grandma J is making laugh and laugh and laugh -- my longest giggle fest ever! Mommy even stopped recording me before I stopped laughing with Grandma and my water bottle.



Me and Gramma are playing. We're having breakfast at Joe's, Pas's favorite! Gramma helped me drink water and helped me try bananas, which I didn't like, though Mommy thought I would like all fruits. I also smacked five with Gramma.



Here Mommy and I are having fun - Mommy is entertaining me and I am entertaining her with all my shrieking and giggles.

No comments: