Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party!

My birthday party was so much fun! Everybody is so generous and loving!
Here are some more pictures!

I tried to help Gramma and Mom make Easter chocolates and color Easter eggs!


It snowed last April 4th when I came home from the hospital,
but everybody says that this spring snow storm is one to remember!
Over the past day or so it's snowed 18 inches!


It made Mommy's night when I finally growled at my cake - when I saw it in the camera!
This cake was a team effort: Gramma, Mom, Dad, Aunt Sara, and Uncle Dan all helped!


I think right now all my wishes have already come true!


Cutting the cake - another team effort!

1 comment:

The Fiscus Family said...

Thanks for sharing the new photos! Anna's lion cake was amazing....great job everyone!!! It looked like a great weekend, esp. for the Birthday Girl!!!! I can't believe she kept her Easter hat on :) Talk to you soon~
Love,
Jenny, Jed, Emma, Anna, & Ella