Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Could it be?...a real-time post!

I can't believe it myself! Here's the fun news: Carla rolled over today! We could have even had it on video since Anna and I watched the whole thing. However, my memory card wasn't in the camera because I am actually in the midst of catching up with our photo sharing! Anyway, about the rolling, it was so cute! We were cheering her on and after she did it Anna said 'she rolled all by herself' ~ it was so cute! I think the first time I saw Anna roll over wasn't her first time. I would often see her and think 'wasn't she just on her back' or the opposite, and then one day we actually witnessed it. Carla on the other hand doesn't have the freedom of lying around all the time like Anna did because I have to protect her from her big sister who likes to pull on Carla's extremities and touch her head all the time. Anyway, I'm sure it's all in love deep down. Go Carla! We're so proud of you :) She is also cooing and smiling so much, very cute, and I have a video of that, so maybe you'll even see it - before she is talking! Good Night!

No comments: