Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Laura's Wedding!

What a fun day!? It was a beautiful day! I spent lots of time with Daddy and Mommy and I (and of course Laura!) were wearing pretty dresses! It was my first wedding and my first reception...we were all boogie-ing (how would you spell that?) down!


This is my new friend Brynn!


The beautiful bride!

Dance, dance, dance!


Liz and JR are rocking me to sleep...


You would never know it, but I am actually fast asleep
in the midst of a very loud celebration!


Before (well after my first car accident)

...actually this is still mostly after...we didn't take pictures of the car right after the accident when wires were hanging lose and we thought the bumper might just fall right off.


After Daddy's cool fix-up job...just like new!

No comments: