Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

Tongue time!

Mommy and Daddy are really excited to see me as a little person! I am
eating cereal in my high chair and sleeping well (sometimes!). I
roll over every time I am set down and sits up really well. I
loves my exer-saucer and peekaboo! I make lots of sounds and smile
every time anyone looks at me! I chew on everything in sight and love
to touch faces. I also swing at everything I can get near too, so watch out! I loves to stand... on Mommy and Daddy's laps, the changing table, the
ground, you name it! I love my They Might Be Giants CD - it always
makes me stop crying (Mom and Dad are happy to have that tool!). I am almost 19 pounds (my mom and little brother weighed that at 12 months),
around 26 inches long, and my hair is so long that I can wear a ponytail
(sort of)! We've been back to Cleveland a few times, and went on
vacation to Cape Cod, and I even came with Mom and the soccer girls on
a hike up Buck Mountain in Lake George!

I thought I found my tongue a while ago, sticking it just out of my mouth, but today, I realized that it is very long and a can stick it out really far and in many directions! I gave my tongue a hard workout today! My chin is rather tasty!

No comments: