Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mommy's 30th Birfdee Party!

I think everyone had a pretty good time! Thank you everybody, and especially Mike and our moms, for a great celebration! Special thanks also to Michael and Ashley for coming all the way from Philadelphia to be with us! So sweet! We love every visit!

The cake was so yummy. As tradition goes with my family (not big cake-lovers), cake for YOUR OWN birthday tastes different. We often decline cake at birthday parties, but for our own, we always enjoy a piece. Well, I sure took that to the extreme! Blame it on Nutmeg, or a proud thirty years, or just darn yummy cake, or Lent (Mike gave up sweets), but for whatever reason...I had a piece a day for the next week until it was ALL GONE! I still can't even believe it, but maybe I could be on a Costco bakery commercial!

My cousin Erin and Billy

No comments: