Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowy Day

Mike and Anna got to do some juggling practice!

Posted by Picasa


It was actually warm enough to play out in the snow today and boy did we! These are our first snowmen on Rutland Drive (snow-women actually, since they are Anna and me). Hopefully we'll get to built a Dad, and a new baby tomorrow! Anna gave me quite a scare today jumping out of my arms and falling headfirst in the YMCA locker room! After an unusual 10 minutes or so of screaming, thank goodness our little toughy was back to herself with the help of a lollipop! "Anna" snowman was built before the accident, and "Mommy" was built afterward. She sure is a brave little girl! Oh, one more thing. Anna ran to the potty tonight wanting to go poo-poo in the potty, and almost made it! I think she is going to make our dream of her being potty trained when Nutmeg is born come true!

Hope you have very happy birthdays, Jenny (30th!) and Aunt Sharon!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, our silly Alabama snow has not crediability to these pictures! You say it was warm enough, but you both look cold! I think I am liking the south better every winter. I just want Anna and Nutmeg to come visit soon!!! They can thaw out down here!

Love,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Cool snow pics, Love Billy