Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Carla is 6 days old!

Daddy and his girls.


Gramma gave Anna a new baby doll which she named "Pancakes", and then yesterday she got a new froggy and named it "Pastry". Is Anna hungry?


Anna likes the bottles best.


Posted by Picasa
Anna had so much fun with her cousin Veronica! And I (Colleen, which Anna has been calling me occasionally lately) enjoyed Veronica's sense of organization - a girl after my own heart - she cleaned the entire play room - complete with a lovely view of the artwork!



Aunt Genni and Carla getting cozy :)


Snuggles with Gramma too!

1 comment:

Hetrick family said...

Oh my goodness, she looks SO BIG already!! She is darling! Everyone looks they are settling in perfectly. I love the names Anna picked for her toys. She and Alivia should get together. Don't know if Jen has mentioned it, but my daughter has a food infatuation! Let's just say she has a healthy appetite :):)