Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Carla!

Carla is getting SO big! Anna says she is too small to be 2 (and also that she already had her birthday (early party on the 4th) -- very confusing), but I say she is definitely 2 in all ways! She's perfected curling up on the floor with loud volume when she doesn't get her way:~ On the bright and more abundant side, Carla is doing great in her big girl bed, knows her colors, loves to count, remembers and tells us all about things she did last week (Riley...nice dog, pet him, eat purse -- though this didn't happen!, Jane (Mrs Hagan)...pick candy, eat cracker, Alta...room, toys, baby, Uncle Bob...sand -- her little brain and her smile are both so darn cute!), eating, cleaning, coloring, pottying, talking up a storm, repeating what she hears all the time, especially what Anna says, and mimicking EVERYTHING Anna DOES. She is such a pleasure and we thank God for the blessing that she is in our lives :) Happy 2nd birthday Carla!

In other news: I did my exercises this morning and went for a nice walk/run, got scared by a bulldog, and am off to the basement to do some more cleaning (how I went into labor with Carla :). Maybe today is the day :) Otherwise, I'm off to my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon...I scheduled it thinking that I wouldn't have to come for it! Oh well, God's in charge right! We are so excited to meet you New Baby Grossner!

6 comments:

The Fiscus Family said...

Have a great Birthday, Carla!!!!! She sure is a sweetheart :)

Sounds like you're doing what you can to get things started, Colleen...I'm anxiously awaiting!! Hopefully the run will do it...esp. with the dog scare! I just had that happen to me on Friday...scared by a boxer then about 5 minutes later came up on a huge black bear lumbering up the road....my heart was racing!!!

Enjoy the day!

Fresh-You said...

OMG Jenny! I don't know how you go out your door! You are brave! Happy Sunday!

Fresh-You said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fresh-You said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cari c said...

Happy Birthday Carla and best of luck with the arrival of #3!!

cari c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.