Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waiting...

I'm really hoping now that tonight/tomorrow is the big day! I think it would be cool for Carla and new baby to share their special day. It's going to be close after all, might as well share the date :) Hopefully I won't make it to my Monday doctor's appointment. Thanks for the nice wishes Aunt Terese, Kim, and Katie!

And Jenny!, thank you for all the sweet comments!!! I meant to say it a week ago when you wrote a bunch, then a few days ago, and then again today! Carla is doing SO well with her big girl bed -- really amazing! She even came to me the last two nights without even crying, around midnight, wanting to go potty, going potty, and then right back to bed without freaking out! Also, this morning her diaper was even dry! I guess she is getting ready to be a big girl, big sis :)

We're going for a walk, so maybe that will do the trick!

1 comment:

The Fiscus Family said...

Oh that is great news about Carla & her big girl bed!!! Between that and the potty she is MORE than ready to be a big sister :)