Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ben is getting big!


Ben had his 2 month appointment today. He is doing great! 13 pounds 14 ounces and 24 inches long -- around 80th percentile for each. I can't believe that he's gained 5 pounds! It's all come from me, so why haven't I lost 5 pounds?! Oh yeah, it's that sweet tooth that comes with sleep deprivation. Oh well, it will come (or go that is).
He can fall asleep on his own and that was our only assignment last month. He is such an angel! He only made some funny faces getting the oral rotovirus vaccine, but he sure didn't like the 4 other vaccines in the form of shots! He even cried a lot this afternoon, but we gave him some Baby Tylenol, and after 2 relaxed hours, he fell asleep, and didn't wake up for EIGHT hours! And I slept for 7 which felt like 12! Thanks Benny-Boy!

Tonight the girls enjoyed this basket. Anna was rolling around and Carla was even riding on top of that -- we weren't in time for a video.

1 comment:

The Fiscus Family said...

He sure is!!!! Looking forward to seeing him & your silly girls...and, of course, you & Mike too :) Hope to talk soon!

Sorry about the other day, my cell phone dropped the call at my driveway & then I, obviously, didn't get a chance to call back...