Pages

Friday, September 03, 2010

Sad discovery

By searching for the photo of Anna in front of her school on the night of her open house, I realized that last night I must have deleted the last 2 wks of photos/videos! It makes me so sad, but at least we have 2 cameras, so there are some photos from that time span. I'm sure we'll have plenty of photos from her actual first day! It forces me realize, that, ok, these are just photos/videos, they are not that important -- since there is really nothing I can do. I will be more careful from now on. Maybe Mike will work a miracle! Ok, I have a tiny bit of hope from a quick internet search, but only time will tell. I'm not downloading anything b/c it might be a scam that will destroy my computer or something...wish me luck!

In the mean time, that makes me up-to-date with the blog! One good thing to come out of this :)

1 comment:

The Fiscus Family said...

We did it!!! All caught up :)

Any successfuly recovery efforts???

Looking forward to Anna's 1st day of school pics :)