Pages

Monday, March 01, 2010

Drum roll....

Happy March!!! I never thought the day would come, but I didn't have to change the date on this post! Praise the Lord! Let's see if I actually keep up! I am challenging myself to do so!



By the way, Carla is talking a lot these days! So exciting! She says: Mom, Mama, Mommy, Daddy, Papa, Anna, baby, water, more, eat, poop, potty, pretty, tee (tea, tree), nut, cheese, mana (banana), juice, meats (Miniwheats), ant (oink), mo (milk), bool (stool), boots, boos (shoes), up (cup, up), ope (open, oops - Mommy version of oops often, which I only just realized I say - ope!), teat (treat), andy (candy), Amen, Jesus (often very loudly in Mass!), burr (bear, cold), bapes (grapes), budget (vitamin??), doctor (flower, doctor), daughter (for who knows what??), Ama (grandma), peeeez (please, THIS is adorable, because it only usually comes after being told "no", or "all gone"), ...well that was fun ...first time I am thinking of this list by the way. And she is constantly repeating words she hears now, sometimes really well, other times, not so much. I think I hear her waking from her nap! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

The Fiscus Family said...

Woo Hooo!!!! That's impressive blogging :) Keep it up!!!!!!

I can't believe how much Carla looks older here...she's really changed since Sept., hasn't she? Talking so much too!!!!! What a big girl :)

The Laws said...

I'm with Jen, Carla looks HUGE!!! What a big girl she is getting to be! Both your girls look as adorable as ever.

Good job with the blogging we love checking out what your family is up to.