Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Playground days here we come!

Exciting how kids grow leaps and bounds as the seasons pass - in size and in every other way! Check out that huge slide that Anna went down -- I think she shocked not only me, but also herself! She was really sort of scared after the fact; she's my cautious one. On the other hand, I was holding my breath for Carla's safety most of the afternoon! They sure are all different -- who knows what the little guy inside me will be like?! It was a fun surprise to have Evan and Eric (the neighbor boys down who live down the street) join us for the fun! Don't Anna and Carla look alike with there attentive look in the last photo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Colleen! Where is that playground? It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

-Cheryl