Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a Day!

Well, I forgot the camera today, but I decided to share our fun day anyway because it was a great one! First we went to Tot Aerobics at the Y (on time!), then we went to play time at the library (and the girls were good about cleaning up and leaving), then Carla napped and Anna ate her lunch nicely (sometimes getting her to eat a meal is...something), then we went to the Nature Center and saw lots of animals (and my favorite part was watching the girls talk and talk to each of the bunnies), then it was off to my mom's where we got to experience Anna's dream come true! We got to play in the snow AND play on the playground at the same time! She's been sad about our snowgirl melting and happy about playground time beginning, and wishing that she could do both, which Mike and I have been explaining is quite impossible...never say never! We had a very fun, snowy, muddy walk through the woods, then did some snow building and snow ball throwing (Anna would kindly warn me to close my coat so she could throw one at me!), and then the play ground was open! (Grandma and I were pretty sure the gates would be closed...good thing we checked!) I have never seen Anna have so much fun on a swing, and dear old, daring Carla, had a ball FLYING down the tall slide over and over! Then we had a nice dinner (Anna again ate pretty easily...guess it was all her physical exertion!), and the girls helped Gramma make "patrick" (as Anna says for "shamrocks") and spring/Easter cookies! Also, we had a tea party, and did a shamrock craft! They again cleaned up the toys and left nicely (yeah!) and were both asleep in minutes in the car (right after Anna said "I'mmmmmmm sleepy.") Now for some late (and abbreviated) exercises and bed! I just couldn't resist another "real time" blog post! I remembered (actually NON-technical gramma thought of) taking a picture with my phone when we were at the park, so I took some, but ... I think I am going to have to send them to Mike's phone and then he is going to have to email them to me, and well, that was too much for one night! Good night! Enjoy another SPRING day!

No comments: