Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Help Colleen Grossner Fundraise for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

Good evening!

My childhood neighbors, Katie and Joey (my little brother's best friend) have Cystic Fibrosis, so I think raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is a great reason to run! The treatments have come such a long way in the past few decades, but there is still no cure! Now I hope to help by running the Houston Marathon! You can help too by making a donation today! Every penny counts! The marathon is 26.2 miles :) So, if 38 people donate one dollar for every mile I run, we will provide $1000 for Cystic Fibrosis research, education, and treatment! Thanks for all of your generosity!

Sincerely,

Colleen Grossner

HERE is the link to SPONSOR me!!! Thank you SO much for your support!!!

No comments: